What is Bonito Fish?
Although the Bonito fish, which belongs to the mackerel family, is known as the largest of the bonito fish, it has the characteristics of its own species. This fish, which does not have swim bladders, can be seen in different seas due to its very fast structure. This fish species, which has a very tasty meat, stands out with its plump appearance with a flattened shape.
What Are the Benefits of Bonito Fish?
Bonito fish, which has a dark-colored meat, also helps the body to get the right vitamin. Other known benefits of fish are as follows;
- It ensures that cholesterol is regular and helps to keep it at an ideal level.
- While it allows the wounds formed on the skin to close much faster, it also passes the blemishes.
- It helps to strengthen the eyesight in the eyes.
- While it strengthens the bone structure with its vitamin D content, it also benefits its development.
- It makes the hair shine and gives it a much healthier structure.
- It slows down the aging rate of the skin.
- With Omega 3 in its content, it provides mental and physical benefits to the human body.
- Bone and brain development of babies becomes healthier with consumption during pregnancy.
How Should Bonito Fish Be Consumed?
Bonito fish, which is among the canned fish, can be consumed as lacquer after salting with rock salt and waiting. In addition, since it has a fatty meat, it can be fried in a pan without oil, or it can be consumed in a casserole with different vegetables in a very delicious way.