What is Squid?
Ten arms emerge from the mouth of the cuttlefish, which is a cephalopod fish belonging to the class Cephalopoda. There are many suction cups on the inside of the arms. They got their name from cuttlefish because they secrete a dark liquid to protect them from their enemies. The consumption of cuttlefish, which has increased recently, has many benefits for the human body.
What are the Benefits of Squid?
Those who want to protect their body against diseases can benefit from the benefits of fish by consuming cuttlefish. We have compiled the main benefits of this fish for you;
- Provides prevention of circulatory system disorders.
- It has positive effects on muscle development.
- It does not create a feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
- It affects weight loss.
- It helps in digesting food.
- It strengthens memory.
- It awakens mental activity.
- It strengthens and cleanses the excretory and reproductive system.
- It is a type of fish that people who do sports should consume for muscle formation.
- It has a very positive effect on the food coordination system.
How Should Squid be Consumed?
The first thing you need to know before cooking cuttlefish, whose meat is extremely delicious, is that it is not cooked in a short time. Especially when you want to consume it by frying, you can boil it in a pressure cooker beforehand and then fry it with flour. In addition, you can easily consume it by cooking it in the form of stew with onions and different vegetables. You can also cook it on the grill according to your taste after marinating it with different sauces.