Hot Winter Drinks Information
Salep Instant salep A beverage with a very low salep content and a very high sugar content. How about making salep powder by mixing it with milk?
- Golden Milk This immune-friendly beverage contains turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper and honey. You can consume this healing store in winter.
- Caffe Latte/Capuccino How about consuming your fruit or nuts alongside this delicious beverage that you can consume between meals? It keeps you full for a long time and ensures that your blood sugar is balanced.
- Herbal Tea Remember that each of the herbal teas has special effects. Do not forget that these teas we consume during the winter months affect our water needs and try not to consume them in large quantities.
- Turkish Coffee Lovers of Turkish coffee… As long as you don’t consume high amounts, keep the sugar you add high, and don’t forget to consume water with it, it’s a real conversation drink (after all, it’s 40 years of memory).
- Hot Chocolate Instead of buying hot chocolate from ready-made stores, how about making a delicious hot chocolate by adding some raw cocoa and two squares of dark chocolate to a glass of milk at home, mixing it and boiling it? An additive-free, non-sugar beverage
- Boza Boza is a highly nutritious and high-energy beverage. Do not forget to consume this drink, which positively affects your intestinal system and protects your immune system, in winter.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte How about making this drink that many of you love at home, as it contains pumpkin, espresso, sugar, spice mix and cream in that drink that makes us feel winter is coming, which we are used to seeing at Starbucks. Both without additives and without heavy sugar.
Post Views: 49