- Beat 3 eggs and 1 glass of sugar until foamy Half a glass of milk Add 1 tea glass of oil and mix
- We sift 2.5 tablespoons of cocoa, 1.5 glasses of flour, 2 spoons of starch, 1 packet of baking powder, 1 packet of vanilla, add to the cake mix and whisk very little at low setting, pour it into my oiled rectangular bore and bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes. Do not remove it without a toothpick test.
- While the cake is baking, let’s prepare the cream 700 ml milk 1.5 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons starch 1 water glass sugar 1 egg yolk we put in a saucepan and cook, stirring constantly. let’s wet it with milk
- Let’s add 1 bag of whipped cream and whip it with a mixer at high speed for 3 or 4 minutes. Let’s spread our cream on the cake properly.
- Arrange 10 or 12 bananas on it. For the sauce, let’s soak 200 ml of 1 pack of cream on the stove, let’s not boil it, let’s add 150 grams of dark or milk chocolate to our cream that we bought from the stove, let’s wait for 5 minutes, let’s pour this sauce over the bananas. Let sit in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours and serve.